National Transgender Health Summit
UCSF's Center of Excellence for Transgender Health sponsors the biennial National Transgender Health Summit (NTHS). This landmark program presents cutting-edge research, evidence-based educational sessions, and training opportunities across many disciplines.
The National Transgender Health Summit 2023 will be held May 6th and 7th at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco. The pre-conference is on May 5th. Go to https://transhealthsummit.ucsf.edu/ for more information.
For updates, sign up for UCSF Division of Prevention Science quarterly e-mails here - https://lnkd.in/gCzkZQE
- 2023 NTHS Program Book (coming soon).
- 2019 NTHS Program Book (PDF)
- 2017 NTHS Program Book (PDF)
- 2015 NTHS Program Book (PDF)
- 2013 NTHS Program Book (PDF)
Scenes from 2019