Judith Auerbach, PhD
- Getting to Zero Begins With Getting to Ten.
- Applying the Behavioural and Social Sciences Research (BSSR) Functional Framework to HIV Cure Research.
- Cognitive testing of an instrument to evaluate acceptability and use of pre-exposure prophylaxis products among women.
- It is not just about "the trial": the critical role of effective engagement and participatory practices for moving the HIV research field forward.
- If We Build It, Will They Come? Perceptions of HIV Cure-Related Research by People Living with HIV in Four U.S. Cities: A Qualitative Focus Group Study.
- Towards an integrated primary and secondary HIV prevention continuum for the United States: a cyclical process model.
- International AIDS Society global scientific strategy: towards an HIV cure 2016.
- Towards Multidisciplinary HIV-Cure Research: Integrating Social Science with Biomedical Research.
- Beyond "getting drugs into bodies": social science perspectives on pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV.
- Theoretical Foundations of Research Focused on HIV Prevention Among Substance-Involved Women: A Review of Observational and Intervention Studies.
- Knowledge, attitudes, and likelihood of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) use among US women at risk of acquiring HIV.
- Focusing National Institutes of Health HIV/AIDS research for maximum population impact.
- Preventing HIV infection in women.
- Greentree white paper: sexual violence, genitoanal injury, and HIV: priorities for research, policy, and practice.
- Gender-sensitive reporting in medical research.
- Addressing social drivers of HIV/AIDS for the long-term response: conceptual and methodological considerations.
- Structural interventions for HIV prevention in the United States.
- The iPrEx results: lifting hopes, raising questions.
- Transforming social structures and environments to help in HIV prevention.
- Antiretroviral postexposure prophylaxis after sexual, injection-drug use, or other nonoccupational exposure to HIV in the United States: recommendations from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Principles of positive prevention.
- The experts speak. Public policy issues in HIV/AIDS. Interview by Vicki Glaser.
- HIV/AIDS and aging: interventions for older adults.
- A role for norepinephrine in stress-induced cognitive deficits: alpha-1-adrenoceptor mediation in the prefrontal cortex.