Narratives of tradition, unity, and rights offer new insights into gender relations and their impact on health. (A. Conroy, J Tan CAPS/PRC)
Read more here.
GBV impedes women's uptake of HIV testing, care, and treatment, varying geographically and across epidemic settings. (A. Leddy CAPS/PRC)
Among Kenyan women of mixed HIV status, even moderate Food Insecurity was associated with increased stress (P. Murnane, T. Neilands, CAPS / PRC)
Both longer-distance and localized forms of mobility are associated with higher-HIV-risks and are more pronounced among women (C Camlin, T Neilands, E Charlebois CAPS/PRC)
A higher score was found among U.S. patients, racial minorities, cis-women, and heterosexuals and was associated with poor retention in care. (T. Neilands, J. Sauceda, M. Johnson CAPS/PRC). Read more here
¿Cómo afectan los medicamentos opioides a las personas con VIH?
Elaborado por Kathleen Clanon, MD and Pamela DeCarlo | July 2017
Research & Resources
This brochure lists research projects with youth or young adults, as well as helpful resources produced by CAPS/PRC. You might use it to:
Research & ResourcesThis brochure lists research projects with African Americans and helpful resources produced by CAPS/PRC. You might use it to:
- Stay up-to-date on research and learn what we found out from research
- Provide materials in trainings/presentations
- Advocate for services/funding
- Write grants
- Develop new or modify existing HIV prevention programs
- Evaluate current programs
- Connect with CAPS/PRC to develop new projects. Lead researchers (PIs) are listed for each study.