National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day — April 10, 2018 [booklet]
Research & Resources
This brochure lists research projects with youth or young adults, as well as helpful resources produced by CAPS/PRC. You might use it to:
- Stay up-to-date on research and learn what we found out from research
- Provide materials in trainings/presentations
- Advocate for services/funding
- Write grants
- Develop new or modify existing HIV prevention programs
- Evaluate current programs
- Connect with CAPS/PRC to develop new projects. Lead researchers (PIs) are listed for each study. Contact us below to connect.
This brochure was prepared by the CAPS Community Engagement (CE) Core.
MSM: Men who have sex with men PI: Principal Investigator (lead researcher on the study) CO-I: Co-Investigator (contributing researcher or research partner)