National HIV Testing Day — June 27, 2018 [booklet]
Research & Resources
This brochure lists CAPS/PRC research focusing on HIV testing and helpful resources produced by CAPS/PRC. You might use it to:
- Stay up-to-date on research and learn what we found out from research
- Use the materials in trainings/presentations
- Advocate for services/funding
- Write grants
- Develop new or modify existing HIV prevention programs
- Evaluate current programs
- Connect with CAPS/PRC to develop new projects. Lead researchers (PIs) are listed for each study.
Questions? Comments? Contact Daryl Mangosing at 415-502-1000 ext. 17163 (vm only) or [email protected] This brochure was prepared by the CAPS Community Engagement (CE) Core, which is previously known as the Technology and Information Exchange (TIE) Core.
MSM: Men who have sex with men
PI: Principal Investigator (lead researcher on the study)
CO-I: Co-Investigator (contributing researcher or research partner)
VCT: Voluntary counseling and testing
Download here: 2018%20National%20HIV%20Testing%20Day%20booklet.pdf