National HIV Testing Day — June 27, 2018 [booklet]
Research & Resources
This brochure lists CAPS/PRC research focusing on HIV testing and helpful resources produced by CAPS/PRC. You might use it to:
- Stay up-to-date on research and learn what we found out from research
- Use the materials in trainings/presentations
- Advocate for services/funding
- Write grants
- Develop new or modify existing HIV prevention programs
- Evaluate current programs
- Connect with CAPS/PRC to develop new projects. Lead researchers (PIs) are listed for each study.
This brochure was prepared by the CAPS Community Engagement (CE) Core, which is previously known as the Technology and Information Exchange (TIE) Core.
MSM: Men who have sex with men
PI: Principal Investigator (lead researcher on the study)
CO-I: Co-Investigator (contributing researcher or research partner)
VCT: Voluntary counseling and testing
Download here: 2018%20National%20HIV%20Testing%20Day%20booklet.pdf