Tri Do, MD, MPH
- Hepatitis B Vaccination and Infection Prevalence Among Men Who Have Sex With Men Who Travel Internationally.
- Inequities in access to HIV prevention services for transgender men: results of a global survey of men who have sex with men.
- Sexual stigma, criminalization, investment, and access to HIV services among men who have sex with men worldwide.
- Internalized homophobia and reduced HIV testing among men who have sex with men in China.
- Syndemic conditions associated with increased HIV risk in a global sample of men who have sex with men.
- Homophobia as a barrier to HIV prevention service access for young men who have sex with men.
- Access to Basic HIV-Related Services and PrEP Acceptability among Men Who Have sex with Men Worldwide: Barriers, Facilitators, and Implications for Combination Prevention.
- Cell-based measures of viral persistence are associated with immune activation and programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1)-expressing CD4+ T cells.
- Prevalence and significance of HIV-1 drug resistance mutations among patients on antiretroviral therapy with detectable low-level viremia.
- Substance use among a sample of foreign- and U.S.-born southeast Asians in an urban setting.
- HIV testing trends and correlates among young Asian and Pacific Islander men who have sex with men in two U.S. cities.
- HIV testing patterns and unrecognized HIV infection among young Asian and Pacific Islander men who have sex with men in San Francisco.