A National Vision for PrEP. Join national experts to learn current and emerging strategies in the PrEP funding landscape.
Join national experts to talk about current and emerging strategies in the PrEP funding landscape, including PrEP4All, 340B drug pricing, Ready Set PrEP, PrEP Assistance Programs, and more.
Friday, March 24, 2023
9:00 am -11:00 am PT
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Registration - http://tiny.ucsf.edu/MWe9jP
This virtual training will provide:
- An understanding of the current patchwork of existing financing mechanisms and programs
- Increased skills to identify and navigate the challenges in the current funding landscape
- Advocacy action steps for holistic and equitable PrEP delivery and infrastructure
- Jeremiah Johnson, Acting Executive Director PrEP4All - https://www.prep4all.org/
- Jim Pickett, Senior Advisor AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition - https://www.avac.org/
- Kenyon Farrow, Vice President of Policy Point Source Youth - https://www.pointsourceyouth.org/
- Tim Horn Director, Health Care Access NASTAD - https://nastad.org/teams/health-care-access