When applying, you will be asked to commit to the following:
- To attend the full 6-week program in San Francisco each summer without absences.
- To complete yearly evaluation forms and return them to the program coordinator.
- To provide the program office with information regarding your professional development and accomplishments following completion of the program. At a minimum, we ask you to submit an updated CV each year that includes grant awards and publications.
- To credit the VP grant in publications resulting from the utilization of resources of the VP program by including the NIH funding acknowledgment and complying with the NIH Public Access Policy.
- To spend 25% of your time annually on research.
The application for the Summer 2018 program has closed. The next program application, for Summer 2019, is expected to open in fall of 2018 and to be due in January 2019.