Starley Shade, PhD
PHD, 12/2006 - Epidemiology, University of California, Berkeley
MPH, 05/1996 - Epidemiology/Biostatistics, University of California, Berkeley
BA, 06/1983 - Political Science, University of Chicago
- Practice transformations to optimize the delivery of HIV primary care in community healthcare settings in the United States: A program implementation study.
- HIV Testing and Treatment with the Use of a Community Health Approach in Rural Africa.
- Improvements in the South African HIV care cascade: findings on 90-90-90 targets from successive population-representative surveys in North West Province.
- Evidence for the Model of Gender Affirmation: The Role of Gender Affirmation and Healthcare Empowerment in Viral Suppression Among Transgender Women of Color Living with HIV.
- Empowering HIV-infected women in low-resource settings: A pilot study evaluating a patient-centered HIV prevention strategy for reproduction in Kisumu, Kenya.
- Costs of streamlined HIV care delivery in rural Ugandan and Kenyan clinics in the search study.
- Implementation of KenyaEMR: Direct costs and efficiencies.
- P17.31 Timed vaginal insemination as a safer conception method for hiv-serodiscordant couples in kisumu, kenya.
- Characteristics of Clients Undergoing Repeat HIV Counseling and Testing Compared to Clients Newly Tested for HIV in Nyanza Province, Kenya.
- Contraceptive knowledge, attitudes, and practices among HIV-infected women and men receiving HIV care and treatment in Nyanza Province, Kenya.