Research & Resources
This brochure lists research projects with youth or young adults, as well as helpful resources produced by CAPS/PRC. You might use it to:
- Stay up-to-date on research and learn what we found out from research
- Provide materials in trainings/presentations
- Advocate for services/funding
- Write grants
- Develop new or modify existing HIV prevention programs
- Evaluate current programs
- Connect with CAPS/PRC to develop new projects. Lead researchers (PIs) are listed for each study. Contact us below to connect.
Questions? Comments? Contact Daryl Mangosing at 415-502-1000 ext. 17163 (vm only) or Daryl.Mangosing@ucsf.edu
This brochure was prepared by the CAPS Community Engagement (CE) Core, which is previously known as the Technology and Information Exchange (TIE) Core.
MSM: Men who have sex with men
PI: Principal Investigator (lead researcher on the study)
CO-I: Co-Investigator (contributing researcher or research partner)