This brochure lists research focusing on HIV testing and helpful resources produced by CAPS/PRC.
You might use it to:
- Stay up-to-date on research and learn what we found out from research
- Use the materials in trainings/presentations
- Advocate for services/funding
- Write grants
- Develop new or modify existing HIV prevention programs
- Evaluate current programs
- Connect with CAPS/PRC to develop new projects.
Lead researchers (PIs) are listed for each study. Questions? Comments?
Contact Daryl Mangosing at 415-514-4590 or Daryl.Mangosing@ucsf.edu
This brochure was prepared by the Community Engagement (CE) Core, previously known as the Technology and Information Exchange (TIE) Core: “Tying research and community together.”