Reception for CAPS Visiting Professors
550 16th St, 2nd floor
San Francisco, CA 94158
Come for some food and soft drinks and say hello to the Visiting Professors as they begin the six-week summer program here at CAPS.
Our new Visiting Professor this year is Shawnika J. Hull, PhD. Dr Hull is Assistant Professor at the George Washington University.
CAPS Visiting Professors, 2019 Summer program (June 10 – July 17)
- Rasheeta D. Chandler, PhD – 2nd Year – Assistant Professor, Emory University
- Kristi E. Gamarel, PhD – 2nd Year - Assistant Professor, University of Michigan
- Shawnika J. Hull, PhD – 1st Year - Assistant Professor, The George Washington University
- Jonathan M. Lassiter, PhD – 2nd Year - Assistant Professor, Muhlenberg College
- Julia Lechuga, PhD – 2nd Year - Associate Professor, The University of Texas at El Paso
- Omar Martinez, JD, MPH, MS – 2nd Year - Assistant Professor, Temple University
- Glenn-Milo S. Santos, PhD – 3rd Year - Assistant Professor, University of California San Francisco
- Omar T. Sims, PhD – 2nd Year - Assistant Professor, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Sherry C. Wang, PhD – 2nd Year - Assistant Professor, Santa Clara University